This is the only haunted house I know of, but it isn't in Wise or Scott County. It's somewhere in England I believe.
![]()
Does anyone know of any in Wise or Scott county?
This is the only haunted house I know of, but it isn't in Wise or Scott County. It's somewhere in England I believe.
![]()
Officially retired
Wow now that was funny
To answer..don't know of any myself, there are plenty of old ghost story books around the area so should be some.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks. Took me a bit to make even in MS Paint, but it's pretty good. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Yep, its somewhere in England too alright. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
My house is haunted. Can't get Mama Vike to leave at all. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That's what I'm talkin' about!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Officially retired
http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ub...art=1&vc=1
That is an old thread about haunted houses
Bookmarks